Join our National Network!
We are creating a Black School Founders Network, so you can come together for fellowship and professional growth.
We know how hard it is to operate a school and educate young minds. By meeting and learning from other Black school founders, our hope is that you feel more supported and less alone in your mission.
In addition to a community of support and connection, we’re offering:
Freebies & Branded Swag, like our “I am a Proud School Founder” shirts
A Facebook group to have candid conversations
Invites to events and networking opportunities, like our Monthly Masterminds Call
Features about your school on our podcast, website, social media & newsletter
Connections to training and resources that can help your school
Black Minds Matter ambassador badge on your school profile for increased visibility
What We Ask of our Members
- Identify at least 10 parents or students to share their stories
- Willingness to share your school founding experience at events & meetings
- Willingness to host school tours for education reformers & policy makers
- Be a peer mentor to other school founders & potential school founders
- Openness to partner with Black Minds Matter to host a school or community event
Why This Matters
Nourishing Black minds with a rich education is one essential way we can work as a community to combat generational poverty and societal inequities.
As a Black school founder, you are working at the forefront of this vital mission. Together, we can work toward a future in which every Black student has access to a high-quality education of their choice.